Failed Plumbing Fixture in Unit Above Causes Water Loss in Middleton, WI
A water loss occurred because of a plumbing failure from the unit above in this apartment complex in Middleton, WI. The bathroom and bedroom were affected by water damage.
SERVPRO of Dane County West Professionals removed what was beyond repair, placed dehumidifiers and air movers throughout the structure to thoroughly dry. Our SERVPRO of Dane County West Rebuild Team repaired and brought the residence back to preloss condition to make it "Like it never even happened".
- SERVPRO Building and Reconstruction Services
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- IICRC Certified Firm
- A+ rating from the BBB (Better Business Bureau)
- Google, and Facebook recommended with 5 star ratings
- General Contractor License #: 1317784
- SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork for a stress-free claims process.
Have Storm, Flood, Water, or Fire Damage?
Call SERVPRO of Dane County West Today (608) 497-3333