Broken Toilet Pipe Affects 12 Rooms in Verona, WI Office
A broken water pipe in a commercial property in Verona, WI affected 12 rooms from third floor to basement.
SERVPRO of Dane County West Technicians were on site on a Saturday within an hour to start getting things cleaned up and start the drying process. Air movers, air scrubbers, dehumidifiers, drying mats, and specialized air filtration equipment were used to mitigate the damage. Not only did our rebuild team at SERVPRO of Dane County West fully mitigate and dry the water in the space properly, but we also completely restored and resurfaced the entire space.
- SERVPRO Building and Reconstruction Services
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- IICRC Certified Firm
- A+ rating from the BBB (Better Business Bureau)
- Google, and Facebook recommended with 5 star ratings
- General Contractor License #: 1317784
- SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork for a stress-free claims process.
Have Fire Damage, Smoke Damage, or Soot Damage? Call SERVPRO of Dane County West Today (608) 497-3331