A Tenants’ Broken Washing Machine Hose in Verona, WI Caused Water Damage to a Commercial Structure
A washing machine hose leaked in upstairs tenants' unit. Water traveled to the main level through the bathroom drop ceiling and into the basement. Tile and laminate flooring had water damage as well as drop ceiling tiles. We removed the damaged materials and dried the structure.
The science of drying according to IICRC standards required SERVPRO of Dane County Technicians to use room measurements, temperature, and relative humidity to determine the optimal number of air movers and dehumidifiers needed to dry the property.
- SERVPRO Building and Reconstruction Services
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- IICRC Certified Firm
- A+ rating from the BBB (Better Business Bureau)
- Google, and Facebook recommended with 5 star ratings
- General Contractor License #: 1317784
- SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork for a stress-free claims process.
Have Fire Damage, Smoke Damage, or Soot Damage? Call SERVPRO of Dane County West Today (608) 497-3331